Staff Stormwater Training
All of Maryland’s stormwater discharge permits require permit holders to conduct and document an annual staff stormwater training.
As part of our suite of compliance services, Grapewell provides staff training services. Our training sessions emphasize the importance of maintaining a clean, safe facility and review site-specific housekeeping and spill prevention and response procedures.
How Grapewell’s Annual Staff Stormwater Training Works
Grapewell training sessions cover the following topics:
- The background and history of the stormwater permit.
- The purpose of the stormwater permit.
- The specific requirements of the stormwater permit.
- Site-specific housekeeping procedures and best management practices.
- Site-specific spill prevention and response procedures.
After each training session, all employees in attendance will sign the provided stormwater training log. This log can then be filed with the SWPPP and other permit documentation to serve as the required annual staff stormwater training for that calendar year.
Contact us today to schedule your permit-required staff stormwater training.